A range of protocols relevant to macrophage biology.
Do you have any macrophage-relevant protocols to share with the community? If so please contact us.
- Cultivation of mouse bone marrow-derived macrophages
- Macrophages Isolation in Pig (Monocyte, Peritoneal, Alveolar and Bone-Marrow)
- Culture of pig Bone-Marrow Macrophages from cryopreserved stock
- Phagocytosis Assay
- Isolation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) from whole blood and subsequent culture of macrophage cells.
- Passaging RAW264.7 cell lines
- Isolation of mouse alveolar macrophages
- Isolation of mouse interstitial lung macrophages
- Isolation of mouse resident peritoneal macrophages
*This resource is for information only. Although these protocols have been applied successfully in our own or provider labs; we DO NOT accept responsibility if the protocols are not accomplished successfully by end-users, nor are we liable for any risks posed by the procedures. Therefore please carefully consider health & safety and risk assessments relevant to any procedures performed in your lab.